editor for win32

Alan Daniels daniels at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 20 23:05:52 EDT 2000

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:48:29 GMT, Scott Hathaway <slhath at flash.net>
wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a python editor for Windows?

VIM, available at http://www.vim.org.

That is, if you enjoy the VI way of doing things. :-) Even if you
haven't tried it before, I highly recommend it: Once I learned it, I
realized I'm able to blaze through text now because I'm never reaching
for the mouse (or ctrl-key combinations <0.5 wink>). I made the switch
because VIM is available on every machine I've ever come in contact
with (Windows, Linux, Solaris, yada yada).

Haven't-looked-back-since-ly your's, Alan.

Alan Daniels
daniels at mindspring.com