BAD starship.python.net news!

Dinu C. Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue Apr 18 15:54:31 EDT 2000

Manus Hand wrote:

> This from Mike McLay.  Everyone, let's pony up what it takes to recover
> our starship!
>
> Manus (who will backup more and more often than he has until now)

Not a bad idea! Sigh...

I think Christian Tismer used to make regular copies of
large parts of the Starship, at least in former times...

Thinking of the not so long ago shut-down of Starship Py-
thon I (starship.skyport.net)... couldn't that be a source
to recover substantial parts of the previous data??

Sigh!

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"The thing about Linux or open software in general is that