Platf. indep. console lib.

Kalle Svensson karl-sve at dsv.su.se
Mon Apr 3 12:33:22 EDT 2000

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Scott wrote:

> There is an slang module which wraps the slang library.  It's available
> for Unix and Win32 though I haven't had the time to actually use it
> yet.  Here is an ftp site for it:
> ftp://quasar.ipa.nw.ru/pub/avv/Python/pyslang .  If you give it a try,
> let me know how it turns out!

It's been a while since I used it, but at the time it wasn't perfectly
cross-platform, (for example, I couldn't get the arrow keys to work in
Win98 with a Swedish keyboard).
Anyway, the program I wrote can be found on
http://www.dsv.su.se/~karl-sve/tdsweeper.shtml but beware, it's ugly...

HTH,
  Kalle

--

"When faced with a problem, some people think.
Now they have three problems."  -- The timbot

| karl-sve at dsv.su.se   http://www.dsv.su.se/~karl-sve/ |
| Proud member of Technological Dimensions:            |
|                 http://hem.passagen.se/tech/?noframe |