Who is this years winner?

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Mon Apr 3 12:42:22 EDT 2000

Tim Peters <tim_one at email.msn.com> wrote:
> Since then, potential winners other than ME have,
> umm, gracefully withdrawn.  I'm sure it's just coincidence that the PSA
> Steering Committee has never been heard from again.

That's susp[PSU/UsenetInterrupt$_]
Mr. Peters, Nr. Timbot,

The PSU notifies you for the first and last time have not paid our fees for:

  * Use of Guido's time machine to wipe out the existence of Peter Tims,
    2nd winner of the Pythonic Award.

  * Liquidation and replacement with bot of F. Lundth, who threatened to
    win the Pythonic Award.

Please transfer the money to our Swiss bank account immediately, or you will
be discontinued.
[PSU/UsenetInterruptEnd$_]ious, Tim! Something to do with the PSU? :)

There-is-no-such-thing-as-the-Python-Secret-Underground-ly yours,

Martijn