Embedding Python in Visual C++ 6.0 (Part II)

Matthias matthias_w at my-deja.com
Wed Apr 12 08:36:52 EDT 2000

I played a littlet bit in the environment (especially Edit-
>Breakpoints) and if I try to activate the disabled breakpoints VisualC
tells me: "No code exists at the line number for breakpoint at
'{,win32uimodule.cpp,}@2128" - if I say EditCode the compiler jumps to
the correct addressed - I think I'm doing something wrong - but I have
no idea

Thank's for your help
Matthias :-)

In article <N2YI4.2030$UB.13624 at news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
  "Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:
> You also need to override InitApplication().
>
> I should update the docs, but until then, simply look at
Pythonwin.cpp and