Microsoft ActiveX Scripting

Erik Englund erikenglund at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:45:37 EDT 2000

"You create script components using any scripting language that supports the
Microsoft® ActiveX® Scripting interfaces. Script languages that support
these interfaces include JScript, Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
(VBScript), PERLScript, PScript, and Python."

If I want to use vbscript with the activeX control I just set the property
'Languange' to 'vbscript', and it works. Does anyone know what I need to do
wo use it with Python? I have downloaded and installed python for windows.

/ Erik Englund