Looking for IRIX Python programmers for help

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at oratrix.nl
Mon Apr 17 06:54:45 EDT 2000

The al (Audio Library) module uses the -laudio library which is in the
dmedia_eoe package.  The cd module uses -lcdaudio which is in the
dmedia_dev package.  The cl (Compression Library) module uses the -lcl
and -lawareaudio libraries which are also in dmedia_eoe.  In order to
use these modules you need to have the abovbe mentioned packages
installed.  You can see whether you have them using the versions
command.

I don't know how relevant the sv (Starter Video) module is.  If I
remeber right, it was for video on an SGI Indigo.

-- Sjoerd Mullender <sjoerd.mullender at oratrix.com>