Python & Zope professionals in Finland?

Samu Mielonen doesntexist at noemailthanks.net
Wed Apr 5 06:51:47 EDT 2000

I'm looking for Python (and preferably Zope) knowledgeable programmers
and software designers for an open source project from and within Finland.

I know this is a long shot (and yes, I've already posted this in Finnish
groups to no avail ), but I thought this group might also be visited by
Finnish Python developers who don't ready local newgroups.

So, in case you are well versed in Python and would like to work for
an open source project in the public sector, please contact me at
samu at uta.fi (please parse the e-mail address manually, I get
enough spam as it is). Zope skills are a plus, but not required. You'll
have to learn them along the way though :)

I'm preferably looking for a person who could live and work in Helsinki,
Finland, speaks Finnish fluently and is ready to work in a small team
to produce an open source web application. A lot of work has been
done already, but now there's a need to port the application on top
of Zope.

Please let me know if you are interested or know of somebody who might
be. We may not pay the best wages, but you can't beat our athmosphere :)

Regards,
   Samu Mielonen
   University of Art & Design, Helsinki, Finland
   samu at uta.fi (please reconstruct the e-mail address from here instead
   of replying to this message)

PS Yes, I've also tried the Python Jobs announcement board. No dice.