Date class?

Robert Kern kern at caltech.edu
Tue Apr 18 18:14:38 EDT 2000

In article <8dikk2$p4s at flatland.dimensional.com>,
	jtc at dimensional.com (Jim Cochrane) writes:

[snip]

> Concidentally, I just read here that the starship server just died; and
> that appears to be the only place where mxDateTime is available.  Does
> anyone know of another site that has the mxDateTime package?

The Debian GNU/Linux distribution has it.  It's the package
"python-mxdatetime".

RPMs can be found from one of Oliver Andrich's mirrors, namely:
ftp://ftp.rhein-zeitung.de/comp/Python/

There are source RPMs there, and there are tools to unpack RPMs on Windows
systems.  If people need Windows binaries, e-mail me, and I'll work on it.

--
Robert Kern
kern at caltech.edu

  -- Richard Harter