Here is some starship.python.net news

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 18 06:03:57 EDT 2000

Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net> writes:

> Official mirrors ? I'd be willing to lobby for a starship (and
> python.org ?)  mirror at XS4ALL (dutch ISP, where I work, so it
> shouldn't be too hard to arange) but it kind of depends on the needs
> for the starship website -- having different platforms it runs on
> might screw up the scripts that run there. Would having a
> data/webpage only mirror be sufficient ?

Wouldn't help those of use who use python.net email addresses, but a
web mirror sounds like a good idea.  Aren't there issues to do with
making sure all the people with content there assent to having their
material mirrored?

Cheers,
M.

--
39. Re graphics:  A picture is worth 10K  words - but only those
    to describe the picture. Hardly any sets of 10K words can be