Using python on the web

Nhi Vanye offer at sgi.com
Mon Apr 24 10:40:25 EDT 2000

$ from hank at prosysplus.com -#87740 | sed "1,$s/^/> /"

>Hi Ken,
>
>An article on Python Server Pages appeared in two parts recently in DDJ.
>The web site associated with the article is at
>http://www.ciobriefings.com/psp/.

I was looking forward to being able to use PSP instead of PHP in my web
pages, but:

  o Its written in JPython, and when what I really need is mod_psp.
  o The license requires me to submit all changes I make back to AEI.
  o The license requires that I state in a prominent way that I have
    made modifications to the software and the specific changes made
  o I'm not allowed to make any changes that may be "harmful" to other
    users/systems. So no site specific customising.

I'll be staying with PHP for the time being :-(

>Hank Fay

richard.
--
Richard Offer           Widget FAQ --> http://reality.sgi.com/widgetFAQ