Imaging Library & Numerical Python

Juerg Tschirren jtschirr at engineering.uiowa.edu
Sat Apr 15 10:58:06 EDT 2000

To be honest, I didn't try yet. I am at the very begining of Python
programming (my experience is restricted to some two or three scripts
with 20 lines or so each). I just try to evaluate and see if these
packages fit my needs. That's why I asked this "lazy" question. But
after your answer now, it looks very promising!

Thanks

Juerg

Kevin Cazabon wrote:

> I use them all the time together... are you experiencing any problems?
>
> "Juerg Tschirren" <jtschirr at engineering.uiowa.edu> wrote in message
> news:38F7F865.9C86399C at engineering.uiowa.edu...
> >
> > Does anybody have experience with getting the Imaging Library and
> > Numerical Python working together? What I would like to do is importing
> > an imaging with the Imaging Library and then using functions from both
> > -- the Imaging Library and Numerical Python -- on this image.
> >
> > Juerg

| Juerg Tschirren                   The University of Iowa |
| 2035 9th St., #6                  205 CC                 |
| Coralville, IA 52241              Iowa City, 52242       |
| USA                                                      |
| jtschirr at engineering.uiowa.edu    home (319)351-4737     |
|                                   office (319)384-0660   |