newbie dbase dataaccess

Georg Hammerbacher don.limpio at gmx.net
Fri Apr 28 10:16:38 EDT 2000

Hello Anders,

thanks for your guess.

The thing inside my head is to write an adressmanager
- which is the *central* adressbook
- who works under Windows and Linux
- has an GUI Interface
this are the features for the beginning.

my dream is (under the GPL licence), to expand this piece of software and
integrate the good Features of MS-Outlook and Lotus Organizer. (comments are
welcome)

I´ve found "gadfly" for databasing. Is it really so good as it seems??

Thanks
Georg

Anders M Eriksson <anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se> schrieb in im
Newsbeitrag: mtiigskn8uumhk94rklnr2fdealunasoot at 4ax.com...