MySQLdb adn GroupLounge

pumilia at my-deja.com pumilia at my-deja.com
Sat Apr 29 05:20:20 EDT 2000

Hi, I am trying to instal GroupLounge on my linux/debian box
but such program has a python script that still uses the old mysql
python modules.
I am completely new to python and mysql; reading the python docs,
I was able to change mySQL to MySQLdb (the first line in the included
cutting from my script file) but i do not know how to change the
remaining lines.

Here is my GroupLounge script:
  #!/usr/bin/env python

  import MySQLdb
  from string import *

  import config
  import engine.wslib

My relevant python setup is:

ii python-base     1.5.2-6    An interactive object-oriented scripting
ii python-mysqldb  0.1.1-1  A Python interface for MySQL

your help will be apprecitiated

thank you
Pol

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/