Merchant Empires - python CGI based game up on SourceForge

vlaw at my-deja.com vlaw at my-deja.com
Sat Apr 8 18:06:38 EDT 2000

I've got a SourceForge (www.sourceforge.net) site set up for Merchant
Empires, my python CGI web-based strategy game here:

http://merchempires.sourceforge.net

Anyone wanting to learn CGI based python might take a look at this.
Anyone who knows a lot about it might also and tell me if I am doing
anything wrong.  I'm using cookies for authentication.  I also use
PostgreSQL, PyGreSQL, and HTMLgen.

I couldn't find any complete Python (CGI) based web application of the
web to use for examples.  I can only assume I'm doing things right with
the use of Cookie.py.

I'm looking for people to assist with this project.

Oh yeah I just learned Python last week so some of the code is probably
pretty rough.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.