SubmitWolf

Paul MAJGIER paul at qc-ns.com
Mon Apr 3 12:21:00 EDT 2000

Hello everyone,

Do you happen to know of a program or part of a program which can submit
a site to a thousand search engines at the same time ? To
give you a more precise idea of what I am looking for, I can give you
the example of "submitwolf" which does something similar under windows.

I could obviously come up with such a program myself but there are many
types of forms to enter and if such a program exists already, it must
certainly have a rich form database and that would be very helpful to
me.

Thanks in advance for your help.