Working with data returned by PyGreSQL

Martin Skøtt mskott at image.dk
Tue Apr 25 14:36:32 EDT 2000

Hi
I have finally installed the PyGreSQL module and it works fine (I can
do connects and querys). My problem is how do I get to anything other
than print my query results? What datatype does the query return? I
would prefer if it came out in either a list or a dictionary (for my
current project I only need strings but a dictionary might be needed
later).

I know the DB-API compliant Postgres module is in beta but has any one
tried and to which extent does it work?

--
Martin Skøtt
mskott at image.dk

'In a certain sense, all decent programming languages are equally powerfull'
Dr. Alan Turing