Tkinter/Pmw/Python 1.6a#: xsync?

Greg McFarlane gregm at iname.com
Thu Apr 20 10:20:52 EDT 2000

Why not try to narrow it down a bit?  First, check if a Tkinter-only
program exhibits the same behviour.  If not, then it is probably Pmw
that is causing the problem (unlikely :).  Otherwise, try a Tk gui (no
python), then an X only gui, then change your desktop - use a really
simple windown manager, such as twm (the first and still the best).
You could also change your X library or X server.  Eventually, you
will change or eliminate something and the problem will go away - and
then you will have found the culprit.

But you already know all this.