Help Needed-IDLE (Linux)Upgrading

Snoopy :-)) genius at idirect.com
Sat Apr 29 16:03:18 EDT 2000

Hi Bob :-)
Thanks for the reply. Your sugestion helped me to solve the problem.

  Actually I was able to figure it out and solve it last night. I just
didn't have the chance to get back until now.

What I did was: to go into GnoRpm and did a "Query" on Python and was
able to trace idle. Then I just followed the downloaded README by
copying the files into the old directory.

So what do you think?  Is there any hope for me in becoming a genius one
Best regards
Charles