How2 use curses for data input

Miles Thompson milesthompson at sprint.ca
Thu Apr 20 19:15:40 EDT 2000

Grant,

I located it on the RH system here in the office at home. The target machine
is Debian, and I think I can install RPM on it so that if need be, I can get
the RPM. Debian doesn't seem to have a snack package.

Thanks for the lead, much appreciated. I've searched google, www.python.org,
and www.debian.org for information on how to use it. All that's on my system
is snack.py, .pyc and _snackmodule.so. I *hoped* there might be some clues
in __builtin__ or in snakc.py, but I drew a blank.

Do you have any suggestions where I might dig something up? (I had really
hoped that RH might have something, but nope!)

Regards - Miles