print a pixel

BLAISE BONNEVILLE BLAISE.BONNEVILLE at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 21 02:49:01 EDT 2000

By "printing a pixel", I mean to open a new window on the screen with
nothing in it. Then I want to get a pixel in this window when I enter its
coordinates (x ; y) and I would like to be able to chose its color as well.
I hope you can now understand my question.
I send the program in which I want to use this "print a pixel" function.
Maybe it will help you understand exactly what I want to do. It should draw
Mandelbrot's fractal : to do so, it tests every pixel in a blank window to
dertermine if this particular pixel checks a property (what I called the
"test" function"). If so, this pixel must appear in the window.
Thank you.