[reportlab-users] ReportLab PDF Library v0.92 - print code and presentations to PDF!

Dinu C. Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Mon Apr 10 13:54:47 EDT 2000

Andy Robinson wrote:

> [announcing RL 0.92]
>
> New features in this release include:
> - A preview of Dinu Gherman's "py2df", which prints Python
>   code with correct syntax colorizing and a host of options

I've just uploaded the entire final version 0.4 of py2pdf
into the egroups.com ReportLab-users vault:

  http://www.egroups.com/files/reportlab-users/dinu

Please note that there are many sample PDF docs that are
not included with the ReportLab distribution (for good rea-
sons). Also not that this is the final version 0.4 compared
to the current pre-release in RL 0.92.

Unfortunately, I was not able to remove the previous 0.3 ZIP
file from the vault which is most likely because of some
changes to the Egroups site, but anyway... From here it will
also migrate to my starship cabin today or tomorrow...

Regards,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"The thing about Linux or open software in general is that