plugins for browsers?

Milton Hankins mlh at swl.msd.ray.com
Thu Apr 27 09:58:05 EDT 2000

In article <3904ccb0.32134281 at news.demon.co.uk>,
  greg at quokka.demon.co.uk wrote:
> 	Are there any plugins or other means of running Python in Web
> browsers? I seem to recall that there were a while ago ...

I think WPY has some support for doing that.  There was some work on a
plug-in by Brook and Smirl, but I think it has since vanished into
the great abyss.

I worked on a Tkinter plug-in for Netscape at my company, but there is
quite a bit of red tape involved in releasing any info on that.  I could
act as a technical reference for anyone wishing to start such a new
endeavor on their own.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.