Pythonware Website???? Gone on vacation with Starship? ;-))

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Fri Apr 21 15:29:28 EDT 2000

Andrew M. Kuchling <akuchlin at mems-exchange.org> wrote:
> "Fredrik Lundh" <effbot at telia.com> writes:
>>     www.pythonware.com is down
>>     the reason appears to be hardware problems on
>>     the ISP site. ...

> First Zope.org (down because an Ethernet cable got pulled out), then
> Starship (disk crash), now pythonware.com.  Has someone released evil
> whitespace-eating nanobots that also attack computer hardware?

It also happened to www.happypenguin.org, but that was all a plot by
sourceforge to take it over. Since the PSU is bigger than the sourceforge
conspiracy, that couldn't happen to us. Also, since the PSU has access to
Guido's time machine and didn't prevent this, the PSU must be in on this.
Perhaps they're testing those samples of whitespace-eating nanoviruses that
they got from that UFO crash near Roswell back in the 50s.

Paranoid-ly yours,

Martijn