Installation Problem in Windows

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Tue Apr 11 05:32:09 EDT 2000

Rakesh,
it is hard to tell what your problem are with just the
information you gave us.

There is not really a need to "compile" python program.
Try the following to run your python program:

	c:\programs\python\python.exe test.py
and send us the results.
(Of course you have to change the paths above to the paths matching
your setup.)

Cheers,
	Bernhard
ps.: Please stop do double postings in text and html. Switch of the
HTML or chances are high that most people will ignore you on
usenet.

Ie article <38F28E55.67280329 at swt.edu>,
	rakesh <rs59922 at swt.edu> writes:

> I am new in python. I have installed python 1.5 installer for Windows at
> home. I ran the setup. I need to use teh program for both, the
> compilation of python programs and to use Tk widgets. I wrote one
> test.py and tried to compile it inthe python.exe window. It gave an
> error "stdin". Can anybody help this newbie.

> --------------14F405F271273C11DA4321F5

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)