Searching for Python Material...

Josh Tompkins josht at iname.com
Thu Apr 6 22:05:26 EDT 2000

Buenos Dias, everyone.

I'm fairly new to this whole python thing.  I think that I'm getting better
at it, but I seem to be suffering from a lack of reference material.  None
of the bookstores in my area carry any of the python books, and being
woefully without a credit card, I must wait until the stores special order
my requests...

So, anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me to some websites that
cover material that is more advanced than the stuff in most of the
tutorials out there.  I'm actually looking for something along the list of:

to do (something cool in python) do this...

where something cool in python is a variable with values such as "Accessing
webpages and/or e-mail", "Connecting to a database", etc, while still
keeping the deep magic stuff to a relative minimum.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Josue

"Destined For Great Things -- but pacing myself."
- From a t-shirt.

E-Mail:  josht at iname.com
ICQ:  21219667
AIM:  JosueTheGreat