Why MFC instead of Tkinter -- was Re: Pythonwin?

Michael A. Crawford michaelc at flashcom.net
Thu Apr 20 10:55:52 EDT 2000

I'm curious.  Why did you not steer him in the Tkinter direction for his GUI
needs?  Is MFC better?  I learned (and forgot MFC) some time ago, years in
fact.  Same with X-Windows programming.  Now I'm working my way throught
"Python and Tkinter Programming" by Grayson.  I thought Tkinter was the
preferred method for Pythong GUI programming.  Am I mistaken?

-Michael

news:7LDL4.534$v85.2563 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...