win32com and Reflection2

Roger Upole rupole at compaq.net
Sun Apr 9 23:34:56 EDT 2000

I had tried that already, but the Reflection2 object did not show up on the
list when I ran the makepy utility.  I assumed at the time that this meant
that
this library was not in a format that makepy could map.  However, after
a look at the docs in makepy, I noticed that it would also take the name
of the .TLB file, so I passed it c:\rwin\r2510e.tlb instead of the library
name.
It worked like a charm !

Conjecture: Couldn't find it by the library name because the RWIN
directory is not on the system path ?
Now I can go back and replace all those hardcoded integer parms :)

If Guido was god, Mark Hammond would be the high saint of win32!
(or the devil's advocate, according to the Unix guys ...)

           Many Thanks,
               Roger Upole

news:s8aI4.48$UB.261 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...