EricH-Copyright Messages

David invalid.address at 127.0.0.1
Wed Apr 19 14:31:52 EDT 2000

If an ISP copyrights postings that its users make, then isn't it also
completely liable for those postings?

That seems awful dangerous.

Also, is it even possible for them to copyright one's own postings?  AFAIK,
you possess copyright the instance you write something, and I find it
difficult to believe that ownership can be implicitly and irrevocably
transfered.

Care to enlighten me?

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:17:01 -0400, "Eric H." <burnout at heathers.stdio.com>