Getting an overview if all available driveletters on NT

Pieter Claerhout PClaerhout at CREO.BE
Tue Apr 11 05:36:09 EDT 2000

Hello,

is there a module in Python, which can list all available driveletters, together with
their label. I'm using Windows NT? I already thought of iterating over all possible
driveletters, and see if the path exists or not, but I also want to separate the
network volumes from the other volumes. Any ideas?

Kind regards.

Pieter

[ Pieter Claerhout :: CreoScitex Response Centre :: Applications support ]
[ Pieter_Claerhout at creoscitex.com    ::    http://www.creoscitex.com/ ]
[ CreoScitex Europe  ::   Excelsiorlaan 21   ::  1930 Zaventem  ::   Belgium ]