Paid to work in Python? (was: Re: Choice Of Language)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Sun Apr 2 12:52:53 EDT 2000

In article <NDBBJPNCJLKKIOBLDOMJMEMECDAA.DavidA at ActiveState.com>,
David Ascher <DavidA at ActiveState.com> wrote:
>Grant Edwards
>>
>> Pointless tanget: Is it just me, or is Google really the last usable
>> search engine?
>
>And it's _all_ due to their use of Python!  Cool, eh? =)

That doesn't explain why Infoseek is no longer particularly usable.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"It's 106 miles to Chicago.  We have a full tank of gas, a half-pack of
cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."  "Hit it."