Very Horrible Question About Goto's

Daley, MarkX markx.daley at intel.com
Wed Apr 19 10:32:09 EDT 2000

It depends on what the GOTOs are doing.  If they are providing a GOSUB-like
feature, you can do the same thing in Python by defining the task and then
invoking it in other functions.  If they are providing flow control, it may
be a little trickier.  I'm not an expert, but you should be able to work
around just about anything you've done in a previous language if you know
the right Python commands.

-Mark