Actually Running a function from a DLL

Peter Olsen pcolsen at draper.com
Fri Apr 7 21:13:07 EDT 2000

I'm writing ask for a quick explanation of how to load and use dll files
from Python running under MS Windows.

I have installed PythonWin and win32all, but I seem to be completely
unable to run a function from a dll.  I'm loading the dll with
win32api.LoadLibrary, but I can't figure out how to access the
functions.  I've made some statements about how fast we can learn Python
and the start development, but if I don't find an answer quickly,  I may
have to eat my words.  If the best answer is "RTFM," please give me a
hint as to where in TFM I should R.

I would greatly appreciate receiving answers by email because my company
makes it hard to read news.

Thanks!

Peter