pythoncom / Installer on Win32

Richard Chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 27 04:21:08 EDT 2000

i,

I am trying to create a distribution using Gordon's Standalone.

I'm asking a fair amount because I'm using COM, ODBC etc.

any help would be appreciated,

Richard

bindepend cannot analyze %s - file not found!
analyzing odbc
 found python15.dll
 found ODBC32.dll
 found dbi.dll
 lib not found: dbi.dll dependency of  found MSVCRT.dll
 found KERNEL32.dll
 added filter <TypeFilter {'d': 1}>
Creating COMServer.exe
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "Builder.py", line 502, in ?
    main(opts, args)
  File "Builder.py", line 484, in main
    target.build()
  File "Builder.py", line 87, in build
    self.assemble()
  File "Builder.py", line 300, in assemble
    arch = ArchiveTarget.assemble(self, pkgname)
  File "Builder.py", line 275, in assemble
    arch.build(pkgnm, toc)
  File "C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\INSTAL~1\MEInc\Dist\archive.py", line 146, in
build
  File "C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\INSTAL~1\MEInc\Dist\carchive.py", line 167, in
add
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'c:\\windows\\system\\pythoncom.dll'