Using python on the web

Richard Chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 18 15:47:15 EDT 2000

I'm curious why you would be put off using cgi?

having used python and cgi, plus java servlets/jsp and asp at various
different times I cannot say I see your point.

In many ways my preferred method would be python because I can get something
working in such a short space of time, and there's no significant speed
difference between, for instance, java and python.

cgi has to be about the most common way of construction on the fly web
pages, and I don't think it's going away just yet.

Richard

news:MPG.136631472f892a119896ac at news...