Still no new license -- but draft text available

Gordon McMillan gmcm at hypernet.com
Thu Aug 3 21:11:42 EDT 2000

> [Tim]
> > 5. Licensee agrees that defining the difference between
> >    clicking and not clicking is an epistimological
> >    impossibility. Licensee further agrees that this clause has
> >    always said "epistimological".
>
> [Gordon McMillan]
> > Jeez, what does the BDFL annoint his representives with?
> > Defining the difference is trivial;
>
> Ha!  Didn't see *you* try to define it just now, did we, Mr.
> Smarty-Pants Epistomlogical Troublemaker?

I'm a philosopher[1]. The fact that it can be defined (in terms of
the phase of the moon, or the refractive index of fish scales,
say) makes it of no further interest to me. To a quotidian
revisionist[2] bot-infested host organism whose idea of the
higher things in life is that which he sees when lying supine
and looking towards his feet, an anal obsession with the
realization of a defintion is only to be expected.

quiddity-lyy'rs

- Gordon

[1] Well, sometimes I play one on usenet.
[2] Yes, I saw that.