Unable to get formatted traceback info

Mark markmcmahon at my-deja.com
Fri Aug 25 11:23:44 EDT 2000

I am writing a shell extension for windows (so NO stdout, stderr etc)

I redirected output (within the dll) using freopen so that these streams
would go to a file.

Then I would like to open a script file, if there are errors I would
like to get the traceback information (if possible without having to
format it myself).

So I import the file, and use PYErr_Print() if an error occurs. I would
have hoped that this error information would have been written to the
file that I have redirected the stderr stream to - but nothing gets
written.

Does anyone have any ideas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.