Bringing window to top in Tkinter

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Mon Aug 21 14:28:23 EDT 2000

Windows had a function to do this and it now does nothing, because it
probably makes sense if ONE application does it, but if all/most of the apps
do it, it gets really annoying to the user, which is why I would recommend
you don't do it, please and thank you, unless you give the user the option
to turn it off.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34

news:39a16a53_3 at news.newsfeeds.com...