CASE tool for python

Martin Rand hsl at tcp.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 07:10:50 EDT 2000

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:58:21 +0100, "Ray Drew"
<NOSPAM_rdrew at cia-group.com> wrote:

>Dr. Peter Stoehr wrote in message <3997BC9E.C2ABCB41 at weihenstephan.org>...
>>I'm looking for a CASE tool that supports python ---
>

>You could take a look at http://www.objectdomain.com/
>
>I haven't used it myself but I believe it supports Python. Its written in
>Java so should run on either platform.

It does support Python. Current commercial release (2.5) is UML V1.2,
R3 (in beta) supports UML V1.3 and will be available  as a free
upgrade if you've bought 2.5.

I haven't used this package myself, but now I know it supports Python
and is up to V1.3, I shall try it. I'd been thinking of adding a
generator backend to one of the other UML packages I use.

--
Martin Rand
Highfield Software Ltd
mwr at highfield-software.co.uk