simple.py and registry?

level2junkie at my-deja.com level2junkie at my-deja.com
Thu Aug 3 10:22:35 EDT 2000

When you run the install_myscript.exe file that is generated by
simple.py, does it touch the registry at all?  It generates all the
dlls that it needs and puts them all into the same working folder.  Is
there a reason that I would not be able to simply drag that folder onto
another computer and run the generated exe file from there.  All of the
necessary files are there.  When I try to do this, the exe file does
nothing.  I double click, but nothing happens.  Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.