Still no new license -- but draft text available

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org
Wed Aug 16 19:37:33 EDT 2000

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:16:34 -0600, "John W. Stevens"
<jstevens at basho.fc.hp.com> wrote:

>> That would be like leaving English to the Lit majors (foreign-languages
>> majors, in my case, I guess): a rather silly option.
>
>Really?  I don't see how leaving the deconstruction of four hundred year
>old literature to experts is a silly option

Possibly because much of deconstruction is eminently silly, whether the
practitioner is inept or expert.

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler's page of dumbth: members.home.net/rumjuggler

We all labor against our own cure, for death is the cure of all diseases.
 -- Thomas Browne