CGI to make PNG image

Andre van Straaten andre at UltraShell.Net
Thu Aug 17 19:23:32 EDT 2000

Well, I'm on vacations now. At home, I use FreeBSD after funny five years with MS products.
My Netscape showed always the png's without any problems.
Sorry, but I use MS products only when I get paid for the (wasted) time.
Maybe someone else has an explanation.
(The link I posted is with question marks for MSIE, too.)

--n avs

--

Andre van Straaten
http://www.vanstraatensoft.com