Fax Modules for Python.....

Paul Boddie paulb at infercor.no
Sat Aug 19 09:41:31 EDT 2000

Ian Parker wrote:

> Zetafax from Equisys has both an API and an auto-submit facility. To use
> the auto-submit facility you drop files (of appropriate format) into a
> nominated directory and Zetafax faxes them.

With the version of Zetafax [1] I have used, the files given to the auto-submit
facility are textual but may include references to image files of an appropriate
format (TIFF or similar to TIFF). Control over the appearance of the resulting
faxes is somewhat limited, though.

Someone recommended VSI-FAX [2] but I haven't seen it in action.

Regards,

Paul

[1] http://www.equisys.com
[2] http://www.vsi.com