Tkinter Question

Darren Young darren at younghome.com
Tue Aug 15 00:38:59 EDT 2000

If I have a little script that looks something like this:

from Tkinter import *

class doodle:
    def __init__(self, master):
        self.nextButton = Button(master, text="Next")
        seld.nextButton.pack()

root = Tk()
w = doodle(root)
root.mainloop()

I want the nextButton widget to "tear down" the current frame and pop up a new one, perhaps from another class, how can this be done?

If I had a class like that I want to display:

class doddle:
    def __init__(self, master):
        self.prevButton = Button(root, text="Prev")
        self.prevButton.pack()

I want doodle to display doddle (on the next) and doddle to display doodle (on the prev). Perhaps my thought process is completely wrong to tart with. I'm trying to put together a 'wizard' type interface to install an app. Any expert advice would be most appreciated..

Thanks,

Darren Young