Reading Data From ORACLE via Python

Bill Scherer Bill.Scherer at VerizonWireless.com
Thu Aug 17 07:13:34 EDT 2000

Elena -

It's apparent that you're on windows, and have the
pythonwin package installed, so you can use odbc to connect to Oracle.
You'll need the proper Oracle odbc drivers installed for this to work, of
course.

Someone on the list has a win32 binary of the DCOracle  package,
so you could ask for that too....

Bill

"Elena Günzler" wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to get some data from ORACLE via ORACLE Objects for OLE 2.3.

<snip>