Open Letter to CNRI: Clarification on Python licensing

Sam Schulenburg samschul at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 13 21:41:18 EDT 2000

When ever I hear the statement: that it is inappropriate to voice an opinion
in a public forum, I wonder what the meaning Public Forum has. I  have only
hear this statements from individuals that what to stifle public opinion. If
the recipients of these opinions find fault with them they are free to
respond.

Sam Schulenburg

news:00081317252302.04826 at quadra.teleo.net...