Debugging ActiveX Control Events in wxPython/PythonWin

Eduard Hiti KatMouse at gmx.de
Thu Aug 31 08:57:28 EDT 2000

I noticed differences in OLE event dispatching in the Python Windows
extension between Version 1.28 and  Version 1.29-1.32. Some events from an
ActiveX control I used did not made it through to my event handler on the
newer versions of win32com. With V1.28 I had no problems, so I stayed with
that version. You could try your program with the Win32all V1.28
(http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html) and see if
the problem is still there.

news:8oj1os$8lu$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...