Python 2.0 and Stackless

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov at inrialpes.fr
Sat Aug 5 13:14:28 EDT 2000

Gordon McMillan wrote:

> [me]
> >These concerns deserve to be addressed in a PEP!
>
> These concerns are addressed by the code. What needs to addressed:
>  - possible conflicts with GC
>  - possible confilcts with other changes to ceval.c
>  - ways to make it easier to use

Good!

So please mind elaborating on these and the previous issues in a PEP,
edited by Chris, Just and/or you, and to submit an updated patch as
the proposed implementation of the features and their API. We can then
study the effects of this code relative to 2.0 and eventually lobby for
its inclusion, depending on the results.

       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov at inrialpes.fr