.NET available

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Tue Aug 8 22:00:54 EDT 2000

"Neil Hodgson" <neilh at scintilla.org> wrote in message
news:E7Qj5.433$S96.3042 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...

>    Its not happy. Most of the make went well until (this is second
run):

Damn damn damn damn.

The .NET type library is a little too large to the way win32com used
to treat them.  Couple this with the fact that the .NET type libraries
are never registered, and we are really pushing the boundaries.

If we can get mscorlib.tlb registered, it will work.  Unfortunatly, I
can't recall how I did this.  I could have sworn the .NET sdk came
with such a tool, but now I can't seem to find it :-(

I will look into this, but I really need to finish the work Im doing
for a 1.6 release of the win32 extensions.  Hopefully in a few days...

Note that I am still numb from the dentist, so probably I'm not
thinking straight ;-)

Mark.