FAQ for Apache + Python

Thomas Gagne tgagne at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 14 09:48:40 EDT 2000

I'd be interested in reading one too.  I just discovered Python a week ago and
am having a ball with it.  Interfacing it to my middleware was fairly easy,
the Sybase interface works well, and now I'm plaing with PyXML, which seems
pretty straightforward.  I can hardly wait for my copy of "XML Processing with
Python" to arrive (I ordered it next-day).  I have a lot of stuff for our
start-up company working with Python and am planning on putting it behind
Apache--I just haven't spent much time of my own researching it except to
try-out a few CGI scripts that seem to work fine.